BootstrapPalette - plugin detail
add Twitter Bootstrap palette to HTML editing
|2015-06-30 08:00:53||jkovalsky||Plugin published|
|2015-06-29 08:02:38||dudy||Plugin saved with .nbm/zip file; id: 58833||
Download size: 0.03 MB
Last Update: 2015-06-29
What's new in this version
In this first version there are seven essential items implemented:
- Grid: creates a container with a simple grid structure
- Navbar: creates a top fixed navbar with some items
- Carousel: creates a sample carousel with three dummy slides
- Panel: creates a panel with title and content
- Form: creates an inline form with some sample elements (email, password, text, checkbox, submit)
- Button: creates a button, here you can choose the size (large, default, small, extra-small) and type (default, primary, success, info, warning, danger, link)
Verifications for NetBeans versions
Plugin is not subject to any verification
This plugin adds a new palette called "bootstrap" to the HTML palette.
Open palette by Window - IDE Tools - Palette in the menu bar.
You can drag'n'drop the items into your HTML sourcecode files.
[ You have to be logged in to be able to comment. ]
I have downloaded Bootstrap Plugin but i don't know to work with it in netbeans8.2 there is no option shown in it.
Please tell me steps to be followed after downloading this Plugin
not work on NB8.1
on NB 8.1 it does not work at all; you can install it, without errors, but it does not appear in the palette.
attn: dumb question department
some newbie tried to install on nb8.1 and cannot seem to make it work. plug installed via file (cause it not show in list of plugins) and it seemed to install OK, no errors, but it does not show up under any palette categories.
Great plug in, has the most commos and recently option of bootstrap components.
How can i contribute with you?
I would like to modify the options of some component so it could be more flexible at the moment to create a web site.
thanks a lot.