PlantUML - plugin detail
Supports Plant UML files.
|2014-06-02 10:01:42||jkovalsky||Plugin published|
|2014-06-02 05:34:46||JCARLOSGM||Plugin saved with .nbm/zip file; id: 55013||
Download size: 6.57 MB
Last Update: 2014-06-02
What's new in this version
Verifications for NetBeans versions
Plugin is not subject to any verification
Create and edit UML files using Plant UML within the IDE. Author: Venkat R Akkineni Website: https://sourceforge.net/projects/plantumlnb/ Help
- Zoom ( Ctrl + Left Click )
- Realize zoom ( Shift + Right Click )
- Pan ( SHIFT + Left Click )
- Rotate ( CTRL + Right Click )
- Reset ( CTRL + SHIFT + Right Click )
- Fixed mouse event handlers. You can now use mouse and keyboard combination to perform zoo / rotate / pan.
- Improved Lexer grammer.
- Added a help hover button below to show the keyboard shortcuts.
- Added code template support..
- Showing document name on Preview panel titlebar.
- Upgraded plantuml version to 7985.
- Add support for PlantUML Dependency. Users can now create plantuml files from existing java files. Go to New File >
- Scrollbar on the canvas is not working properly.
- WorkAround: Use pan in the mean time.
- I have not researched into all possible code templates. If you, as a plantuml user, find code snippets that could be included inside the plugin, please share these with me via a sourceforge issue, so that everybody can benefit from your contribution.
[ You have to be logged in to be able to comment. ]
There are no comments yet.