Multiple Project Template - plugin detail
Template that lets you select multiple projects, which are then all zipped up and all classes and registration entries are created for installing them in the New Project wizard.
Download size: 0.03 MB
Last Update: 2007-09-24
What's new in this version
2.0 has improved search for NetBeans projects (can now go one level deeper for NetBeans projects), add all and remove all buttons have been added, packages have better names, and icons are automatically assigned.
Verifications for NetBeans versions
Plugin is not subject to any verification
- Download and install the module.
- Create a new module project or use an existing one.
- Go to the New File wizard and choose "Multiple Project Template" from the NetBeans Module Development category. Click Next.
- The panel shown below appears. The "Available" list shows all projects that are currently open in the IDE. Select from those or browse to a folder that contains the projects you want to turn into samples. Then the list fills with the projects found in the selected folder. Then move the ones you want to select to the "Selected" list, either by double-clicking or by clicking the button between the lists. Then, once you have selected all the projects you need, click Next.
- In the next panel, select a category, set a package, and then click Finish.
After a moment, your module project will be filled with all necessary files and classes. You can install the module straight away, no post processing is needed. Then you might want to add descriptions to the HTML file, and similar finishing touches.
Also see Multiple Project Template for further screenshots and steps.
- If you encounter error messages when you try to install the module, or if installation fails for any reason, ask yourself this question: "Am I installing the module in NetBeans IDE 6.0 Beta 1?" If your answer is "No", then you have identified your problem.
- Generated Java classes may have problems if there is a hyphen in the project name. In that case, simply fix the code manually.
- Progress bar needed in search panel.
[ You have to be logged in to be able to comment. ]
There are no comments yet.