NetBeans Tip Of The Day Sample - plugin detail
NetBeans Tip Of The Day Sample
Download size: 0.02 MB
Last Update: 2007-06-13
What's new in this version
Added long description below.
Verifications for NetBeans versions
Plugin is not subject to any verification
Sample NetBeans Tip Of The Day. Take the following steps:
- Download and install the module.
- Find the new sample in the New Project wizard.
- Finish the sample wizard.
- Add the sample to your module suite.
- Add a library wrapper module for the SwingLabs JAR.
- On the sample module, set a dependency on the library wrapper module.
- Finally, deploy your suite.
The module creates a "tip.properties" file in your NetBeans user directory's Preferences folder. Content is loaded into the Tip window. Replace properties or add to them, if you want. If/when it all works, inspect the sources and learn:
About SwingLabs JXTipOfTheDay functionality
About NbPreferences API
About how to read a template from the module and write it to a folder in the NetBeans user directory
[ You have to be logged in to be able to comment. ]
There are no comments yet.