CheckThread - Thread Safety Analysis using Java Annotations - plugin detail
CheckThread provides a thread annotation library and static analysis engine for finding threading bugs at compile time. CheckThread will report thread confinement violations and race conditions within the NetBeans IDE.
||MIT & Apache 2
There is no log for this plugin so far.
Download size: N/A
Last Update: 2008-10-25
What's new in this version
Verifications for NetBeans versions
Plugin is not subject to any verification
- Install the NetBeans Plugin.
- Import the checkthread-annotation.jar file into your Java project.
- Add @ThreadSafe, @ThreadUnsafe, and @ThreadConfined to portions of your Java code that involve multiple threads.
- Press the CheckThread toolbar button to perform analysis.
FOR MORE INFO
- @ThreadSafe - Add this annotation to methods that are thread safe. CheckThread will validate that there are no race conditions.
- @ThreadUnsafe - Add this annotation to methods that are not thread safe.
- @ThreadConfined- Add this annotation to methods that are thread confined. For example, methods on Swing components are confined to the event-dispatch thread. CheckThread will report if you are calling a Swing method on the wrong thread.
[ You have to be logged in to be able to comment. ]
There are no comments yet.