Coco/R Plugin for NetBeans - plugin detail
Adds Coco/R support to the NetBeans IDE.
There is no log for this plugin so far.
Download size: 0.09 MB
Last Update: 2009-02-14
What's new in this version
Should now run on Mac OS X and Unix systems also. But this was not really tested.
Support for Coco version from Nov 1, 2008.
Print support for .atg files added.
Verifications for NetBeans versions
Plugin is not subject to any verification
This plugin enables NetBeans to deal with Coco/R files. The following features are provided:
- Syntax highlighting for .atg files.
- Customizable color settings for syntax highlighting.
- Automatic Coco/R compilation support for NetBeans.
- New generated .atg files are recognized and standard frame files (parser.frame, scanner.frame) are added automatically, if
there are no self provided files.
- Automatic refactoring if .atg files are deleted, moved or copied.
- In the case of an error in an .atg file, a link to the erroneous position is placed in the output window.
The source code was added to SourceForge.net. The project name is Coco/R Plugin for NetBeans. The projects URL is https://sourceforge.net/projects/cocofornetbeans
[ You have to be logged in to be able to comment. ]
There are no comments yet.