Download size: N/A
Last Update: 2008-08-08
What's new in this version
Verifications for NetBeans versions
Plugin is not subject to any verification
- Project templates. You can start the development of your SPOT application easily.
- Editing Files. You can use the Netbeans IDE as you SPOT projects editor.
- Running and Debugging. You can run and debug applicaton in a visual enviroment. No more command line!
- Sun SPOT SDK Integration. You can start with a click a installed Sun SPOT SDK Enviroment.
- Refactoring. You can rename, move or delete aplication packages and classes. All is refactored to you, including Manifest information.
- SPOT Information. You can find and get Sun SPOTs information.
- Remote Deployment. You can deploy and run your applications remotely.
- Emulation integration through a basestation.
- Wired and Wireless Communication, Code Completion, and more...