Fest Swing Plugin - plugin detail
Provides Fest libraries and template.
Download size: 0.71 MB
Last Update: 2008-04-20
What's new in this version
Verifications for NetBeans versions
Plugin is not subject to any verification
Install this plugin and the Fest libraries (for Swing GUI functional tests) will be in the Library Manager, with a new file template in the Swing GUI Forms category in the New File wizard.
- Create Java SE application.
- Right-click "Test Libraries" and choose "Add Library". Select "Fest" in the Library Manager:
- Go to the New File wizard and use the template to create a new Fest test file:
- In the editor, you can use code completion on Fest identifiers and then you can also see the related Javadoc, as shown below:
- You can also hold down the Ctrl key and then, when the hyperlink appears when you move the mouse over Fest-library identifiers (such as classes), as shown here...
...you can click the hyperlink and then the source file opens in the editor:
[ You have to be logged in to be able to comment. ]
no longer appears in version 7 of netbeans
I can't see Fest as an option in netbeans 7.3 - is it still available somewhere?
-- okay, duh. thought the download button was a screenshot of something I should be doing in the IDE ...
newer version is available
Apr 19, 2008????version?1.0a1????????current version???1.0???????…